Date of last update: 18 August 2020
BluePro’s products, which are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards, are warranted by us to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Warranty is valid in country of purchase only. This warranty is given in addition to your rights and remedies under Australian Consumer Law. BluePro’s goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In the event of a minor failure, we reserve the right to choose to repair or replace the product.
How to make a claim?
To make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty, please contact us at email@example.com together with proof of purchase.
BluePro will bear the delivery charges associated with warranty claims within all Australian metro areas; otherwise, delivery charges may apply outside these areas.
What is not covered by this warranty
Replacement filter units.
Under your BluePro warranty, BluePro shall not be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of:
- Any defects or damage caused by not carrying out the recommended product maintenance;
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the product which is not in accordance with its user manual;
- Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes and/or recommended environment;
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the product instructions;
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by us;
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than us or our authorised agents; and
- Normal wear and tear.